Rev. Roger Hyttinen
Weddings, Vow Renewals & Baby Naming Ceremonies
Independent Ordained Minister
Serving All of Wisconsin
Last Minute Weddings Welcome!
Congratulations on your Engagement!
Your wedding day is a celebration of your love and deep commitment to each other. I do everything possible to ensure your personal wishes are respected and celebrated.
All of my services are unique and specifically designed for each couple. Just as no two couples are the same, all my ceremonies are individually tailored to each Bride and Groom. Your wedding ceremony should be what YOU want, not what I want or somebody else wants it to be. I give you choices for everything; the ceremony text, readings, vows, ceremony music – everything — so you end up with a ceremony the reflects your beliefs, values, lifestyle, culture and traditions, as well as adding that personal touch.
If you and your future bride or groom are making plans for that special day and would like a wedding ceremony that will best express your feelings of love for one another, please contact me via email to set up a free consultation.
- Personalized & customized ceremonies for traditional, non-traditional, non-religious and Interfaith Weddings
- Custom designed ceremony script
- Rehearsal attendance & coordination (Gold Wedding Package)
- Comprehensive Wedding Packet to help you plan your wedding
- Unlimited number of ceremony script edits
- Coordination of ceremony participants
- Completion and filing of legal paper
- Unlimited extras (sand ceremony, candle ceremony, readings, etc.)
- Portable amplification system for the ceremony
- Free initial consultation
- Creative rituals and readings selected for different parts of the ceremony
- No prenuptial counseling required!
- Unlimited phone and in-person support
- Other ceremony offerings include hand fasting, baby blessings and vow renewals